The Friends of St Teresa’s (FOST) is a thriving Committee of parents from both the Prep and Senior Schools whose aim is to organise social events throughout the year and to raise funds for both schools.
As a parent of St T’s you are automatically a parent of FOST.
We communicate through our large team of class reps.
In addition, we work closely with Cranmore‘s boys school to host events for the girls such as:
- Summer Colour Run/bbq — for years 7, 8 and 9 where the children run and get sprayed with paint
- Summer Dance/Festival
- Burns Night Dance — for years 8 and 9
- Ghost Tour — for the year 10
- Ball — for the year 11 and 12
For the Prep we run the very popular:
- father/daughter Valentine’s Dance
- Mother’s Day flower bouquet making
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Santa Dash at Christmas
FOST Committee Members – Sept 2023
Amanda Sherazee, Deborah Whipple – Deputy Chair Senior School
Aysha Zujic – Treasurer
Jo Clark – Secretary
Natalie von Ey
Committee Member Lead
FOST Website – Amanda Sherazee
Uniform – Deborah Whipple & Camilla Pinsent
Newsletter – Natalie von Ey