Second-hand Uniform Shop
Our well stocked 2nd hand uniform shop is run by St Teresa’s parents and FOST committee members on a voluntary basis.
Due to the shop not currently having a home we are opening on ad hoc days ahead of the Autumn term.
We are hopeful we will have a permanent location during the next few months and will update you as soon as possible.
Monday 13th September- 9.30-10am
Please contact Camilla directly on email below if urgent.
The location of the 2nd hand uniform has now changed. Please look for a large shed behind the ESTA tennis courts. There is a blue awning and a bench outside.
- Please note we only accept card payments or bank transfers
- All second-hand uniform is priced at 50% of the price at Schoolblazer.com
- We would encourage you to visit the schoolblazer website ahead of your visit to ensure you have the correct uniform list and sizing
- We receive clean and sellable uniform
- Correct paper tags should be pinned to each item (You can find these above)
- You must complete a submission form (above)
- We reserve the right to deem clothes unsellable if they are dirty, scruffy, torn, missing a button or altered in any way
- Clothes without tags or forms are treated as a donation with all proceeds going to FOST